We're located in Fresno, California, the heart of the San Joaquin Valley.
David and I are relocating our store in Fresno to our location in Medford, Oregon. We will be transferring the website to Oregon, too.
For the next few weeks, we will be having a sale on fabrics only. All of our other merchandise (books, patterns, threads, notions, etc.) have been packed for the move and are not available for purchase at this time.
Here is what you need to know.
(1) All fabrics are 40% off with a 1 yard minimum. If you choose anything less than 1 yard, that piece of fabric will not be discounted. Please remember: Only fabrics on the bolt are on sale.
The discounted price will not be shown while you make your purchases and check out at the end. We will be adjusting your invoice manually when we cut your fabrics and get your purchase ready for shipping. Your adjusted invoice will be inside your package.
(2) All packages will be shipped with UPS during our Relocation Sale. This means that at this time, we will not be shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, anywhere else that requires air shipments, or internationally. We will not be shipping any packages with the Post Office. During checkout, you will see an estimate of the shipping charges. It is an estimate only. This means that we will determine the actual charge to us by UPS and will adjust your invoice accordingly. Once our website is transferred to Medford, our normal shipping policy will apply and we will once again ship with UPS and the Post Office. We will let you know when that occurs.
(3) During checkout, you have the option to tell us what you would like us to do if we do not have the yardage amount you listed. Please be sure to "check" the appropriate box or leave us a message in the box. Due to the high volume of orders, we will not be able to call or email you if we are short or out of stock.
(4) We can not place special orders or reorder a fabric that is out of stock.
(5) All Sales are Final
(6) Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled for any reason.
(7) All internet orders must be placed online. Due to the volume of orders, we cannot take orders over the phone. If local customers place an order online, it will be shipped to them. We cannot hold it for you for pick up.
Shipping Policy For Relocation SaleWe will be shipping all of our packages with UPS. They will be automatically insured and you will receive an email with tracking information. During checkout, you will see an estimate of the shipping charge. We will be adjusting your invoice manually to reflect the actual charge. The invoice you receive in your package will reflect any adjustment that we make.
For Email Marketing you can trust
March 2015 FabShop Hop
You'll find your bunny hint below.
Join us on Facebook
You'll find up-to-date news on what's happening in the store!
Facebook readers have exclusive specials, too.
FabShop Hoppers will find the bunny in our Queen Bee department.